Hope Community Volunteer Opportunities
We thank you for your interest in volunteering at Hope Community. There are several engaging volunteer opportunities for individuals or corporate teams.
- Three Kings Luncheon – Annual event celebrates the Epiphany.
- Mother’s Day Luncheon – You’re invited to help us celebrate Mother’s Day with our seniors at the Carlos Rios Senior Residence.
- Thanksgiving Day Celebration – We welcome volunteers to celebrate Thanksgiving a couple of weeks earlier with seniors at Carlos Rios Senior Residence.
- Fall Fest – A family friendly FREE festival produced by Hope Community on 104th Street between Lexington and Third Avenues.
Hope Community Garden Replanting
Hope Community Gardens – We’re always looking for volunteers to help spruce up our four (4) community gardens located at:
- Old Harlem Garden – 117 Street and Second Avenue
- Pleasant Street New Frontiers Garden – 115 Street between First and Pleasant Avenue
- Modesto Tin Flores Reading Garden/Pedro Pietri Poetry Yard – 123 Street & Lexington
- Paths Community Garden – Between 123 Street and 124 Street
If you’re unable to volunteer, please consider making a tax- deductible contribution to Hope Community to support these initiatives and other programs benefiting East Harlem Community.