In our efforts to serve the residents of East Harlem, Hope Community partners with numerous organizations to provide programs and services. Through referrals, on-site services, and organizing, Hope Community values the ongoing support of our community partners.
Hope Community's community partners include:
- Youth Action Programs & Homes
- Manhattan Community Board 11
- Women In Need
- Harlem RBI
- STRIVE International, Inc.
- Lenox Hill Neighborhood House
- Palladia, Inc.
- Union Settlement Association
- Touro College
- El Barrio's Operation Fightback
- El Museo del Barrio
- Art for Change
- La Casa de la Herencia Cultural Puertorriquena, Inc.
- Harlem Arts Alliance
- East Harlem Community Alliance
- Harlem One Stop
- East Harlem's Operation Fightback
- East Harlem Restaurant & Bar Association
- New York Restoration Project
- Local Development Corporation