- Prospective tenants can pick-up a Hope Community Housing Application at Hope Community's office located at 174 E. 104th Street between Lexington Avenue and Third Avenue.
- You can mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Hope Community, Inc. (Attn: Property Management) to 174. E. 104th Street, New York, NY 10029. The Hope Community Housing Application will then be mailed to prospective tenants to be completed.
- You can download the Hope Community Housing Application (see below). Complete the housing application and mail in or deliver to Hope Community's office.
- There is a $25 credit application fee for approved prospective tenants.
- Though we would like to accomodate all our applicants, there is currently a wait-list for prospective tenants submitting Hope Community Housing Applications.
- Most of our apartments are studios, one and two bedrooms.
- Most of our apartments are for individuals at 60% Area Median Income (AMI) and under.
General: This application is specifically for apartments throughout our portfolio. Click below to print.
Hope Community, Inc. General Housing Application
Carlos Rios Senior Residence: This application is for our Senior Residence, which is a federally funded 202 property. You must be 62 years or older to live in this residence. Click below to print.
Hope Community, Inc. Carlos Rios Senior Residence Application l
Canaan House: This application is for a state monitored Mitchell-Lama property. Click below to print an application for this building.
Hope Community, Inc. Canaan House Application
Transfer (CURRENT TENANTS ONLY): If you are interested in a transfer of apartments, please click below and print this application, Please note that you may ONLY transfer within the entity that you live. If you are interested in moving outside of your entity, you may print one of the above applications that apply.
Hope Community, Inc. Transfer Application